The blood vessels in the body provide a channel for blood flow. In the blood vessels of the lower extremities, the arteries carry oxygen-enriched high-pressure blood from the heart to the lower extremities. Therefore, the veins have thinner walls and less elastic than the arteries. If the pressure rises in the veins for any reason for a long time, this may be the main cause of varicose veins in the lower extremities. Also, the contribution to the disease is a defect or damage to the valves that helps push the blood up.
About 30% of adults worldwide suffer from varicose veins. The risk is very dependent on age and sex. The risk factors are listed below:
- Obesity. Obesity is the main risk factor for the development of varicose veins in the lower extremities. In case of obesity, the pressure in the veins increases and their condition worsens.
- Inherited . Heredity plays an important role in determining varicose vein susceptibility, but no specific factors have been identified.
- In action. Prolonged inactivity or, conversely, increased activity increases the pressure in the veins.
- Women are more likely than men to develop varicose veins due to the effect of progesterone on the veins, as well as the consequences of pregnancy. Women have a 3 times higher risk of getting varicose veins.
- Task. Varicose veins of the lower extremities during pregnancy occur due to hormonal effects. However, enlarged veins often return to normal within a year of birth. Varicose veins of the small pelvis can be seen.
- Age. Varicose veins usually affect people between the ages of 30 and 70 . As we age, the elasticity of the blood vessels begins to weaken, which increases the chances of enlarging the veins.
Anything that can increase the chances of developing varicose veins is a risk factor. Therefore, scientists have thought of creating an innovative treatment that will successfully eliminate this disease. One such innovative cream is Varydex Varicose Veins Cream.
Price – buy now directly from the manufacturer
Varydex can be purchased at this time at a discount, with a 50% discount on its total value. You should know, however, that the offer is only valid for a very short time, after which the product can be purchased at full price. As a result, enter the site right now and fill in the order form with your name and phone number. Payment can be refunded upon receipt of the product.
Opinions – recommendations and opinion of specialists
Varydex has been clinically tested on a considerable number of volunteers. During the test, a regression of the visible veins on the legs was observed. Moreover, the specialists noted that it eliminates the constant feeling of fatigue and the sensation of heavy legs, which is observed most after a prolonged effort. Swelling, especially of the calf and ankles, is removed, and the pain is stopped immediately after applying the cream .
After application, no sensory disturbances were reported, ie paresthesia, severe muscle contractions in the lower limbs and unbearable itching of the skin, similar to acne. The skin of the feet was rejuvenated, which led to the conclusion that the product has not only a healing effect, but also a cosmetic effect. Following the tests, the specialists concluded that the product can be used with confidence.
Prospectus – contraindications, side effects
Varydex cream created just to get rid of varicose veins in the shortest possible time. The supplement is very effective against spider veins, an apparently cosmetic condition, which, if left untreated, results in painful deformation of the walls of blood vessels. The formula of the cream is based only on natural ingredients, completely safe, of vegetable origin. All the ingredients of the cream are characterized by a proven therapeutic effect.
By using it regularly and continuing the treatment according to the recommendations, you can count on fully satisfactory results. The effect of varicose vein cream is to strengthen the weak walls of the blood vessels, to improve blood circulation in the lower extremities, to minimize the risk of blood clots. The innovative cream will ensure a better functioning of the venous valves, reducing the pain and swelling of the soft tissues.
Cleans and regenerates damaged and clogged veins faster. Varydex helps, in particular, to avoid surgery, which is associated with severe pain, as well as long convalescence and rehabilitation.
- Arnica extract . Strengthens the heart and blood vessels due to the content of flavonoids, phytosterols, tannins and organic acids. All of this promotes the treatment of varicose veins at almost every stage, improves blood circulation, accelerates wound healing and effectively removes blood clots from the veins.
- Grape seed oil . Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides. Prevents the formation of blood clots in the veins.
- Peppermint oil . Contains a complex of vitamins, protects against infections, eliminates pain and itching.
- Coconut oil . It lowers cholesterol levels, reduces the risk of clogging the veins and strengthens weakened walls. It has antifungal and bactericidal properties.
- Eucalyptus oil . It has an analgesic, relaxing and calming effect, and also works to relieve pain caused by varicose veins.
- Susan’s oil . It is involved in the production of collagen, due to which the skin retains its elasticity for a long time, and the content of linoleic acid makes it a good skin moisturizer.
- strengthens the weak walls of blood vessels;
- improves circulation in the lower extremities;
- minimizes the risk of blood clots;
- reduces pain and swelling of soft tissues ;
- cleans and regenerates damaged and clogged veins faster.
- It is used 1-2 times a day.
- Clean the affected area and dry, then apply the cream with light massage movements, until the cream is absorbed into the skin.
- Leave the cream on for 1 hour, without washing the treated surface with water.
- The treatment should be administered for 30 days . Treatment can be continued for up to 2 months if the disease is in an advanced stage.
Forum – real user reviews
There are very positive reviews about Varydex on the internet. Users say they have been looking for a cure for varicose veins for a long time. They accidentally discovered the manufacturer’s official website and wanted to try this remedy as a last resort.
To their amazement, the cream really worked. Now they feel much better, the venous networks have disappeared from their feet and that’s why they gave a positive feedback to the product .
Pharmacies – where is Varydex found in United States?
Varydex is not available in pharmacies so it can be purchased by those who want to buy it. However, you can buy it from the official website of the manufacturer or from the authorized distributor. Enter the site and fill in the online form with your name and phone number, then place your order. You will be called immediately by an operator to confirm the order, to specify the delivery address of the product and to receive competent answers, if you have any questions.