Mycosis is a fungal infection that first occurs between the toes. It usually occurs in people whose feet are exposed to excessive sweating. The quality and shape of the shoes can significantly affect the health of the feet . Mycosis, like all infections, is contagious and can be transmitted through contact with the personal belongings of infected people, such as contaminated footwear or clothing. The first obvious symptom is rash, which usually causes itching, burning and severe discomfort. The rash usually starts between the fingers. The itching is often worse after taking off your shoes and socks. In some cases, the infection forms blisters or ulcers.
Affected areas tend to grow to dryness and flowering and affect the soles of the feet for a shorter or longer period of time. The infection can affect one or both feet and can spread to the hands if special attention is not paid to hygiene rules. The infection can also spread to other parts of your body, including toenails and groin area . A doctor should be consulted in the early stages to avoid the spread of the infection. Diabetics, in particular, should consult a doctor in case of ulcers, excessive redness or burning of the legs. The disease usually has a favorable period.
The leading causes of infections are: wearing wet, tight-fitting socks, borrowing personal items such as towels or clothes, walking barefoot in public places where the infection can spread, such as locker rooms, saunas, swimming pools, shared bathrooms and showers. Here are some tips for reducing the risk of infection and relieving symptoms: You should always keep your feet dry, especially when changing socks as often as possible, avoiding shoes made of synthetic materials such as vinyl or rubber, changing shoes every day and letting go. ventilate them after each use, use slippers or waterproof shoes at the pool in common showers. If you still contacted the disease, you can use Fungonis Gel for mycosis .
Price – take advantage of the manufacturer’s promotions and buy at half price
Fungonis Gel can be purchased at this time with a 50% discount on its total value. To benefit from this promotion, which will take a short time, enter the site right now and fill in the order form with your name and phone number, because, after the expiration of the promotion, the product can be bought at a full price of 100% . Payment can be refunded upon receipt of the product.
Opinions – the opinion of specialists and recommendations
Fungonis Gel gel has undergone clinical trials and laboratory tests. It should be noted from the outset that after treatment, the disease does not return. During the test, the specialists found that the gel has a strong action and that it is a destructive pathogen , which removes the bacteria responsible for the appearance of fungi.
This means that the outbreak will be gone forever. Daily topical application of the gel had a positive effect on symptoms such as itching, exfoliation of the skin, bad smell and excessive sweating of the feet. Volunteers tested during the experiment suffered from a fairly persistent infection, capable of developing actively in the body for months or even years. At the end of the test, the results mentioned by the specialist were as follows:
- 36% of volunteers escaped itching and pain.
- 56% of those tested got rid of mycosis.
- In 8% of those tested, the drug had no effect.
- 100% of the volunteers got rid of the fungus at different stages of treatment, namely:
- 88% in 20 days
- 8% in 25 days
- 3% in 30 days
- 1% in 35 days .
Prospectus – side effects, contraindications
Fungonis Gel is specially designed for the effective and rapid treatment of fungal infections. Using the gel will help you get rid of foot fungus and all the unpleasant symptoms of the disease in a few days. When used correctly, the gel has the following effects on the human body:
- Eliminates all the unpleasant symptoms of fungal infection such as: burning, itching, inflammation, scaling of the dermis ;
- Supports rapid recovery of the skin and restoring the health of the nail plate;
- Fights excessive sweating of the feet and eliminates unpleasant odors;
- Helps prevent foot fungus reinfection.
Active components of the gel penetrate the deeper layers of the dermis and nail plates and destroy the colony of bacteria, preventing their reproduction. In addition, against a certain action of the gel when applied permanently, it creates a protective layer on the surface of the skin, which improves the local immunity of the epithelium and prevents the penetration of pathogens.
The use of the drug also helps to effectively resolve excessive sweating of the feet, which is extremely important in the treatment of the fungus, because moisture is a suitable environment for the fungus of the foot and skin infection. The integrated effect of Fungonis Gel is largely due to its unique composition, which consists of natural ingredients .
- Propolis extract . It is a powerful natural antibiotic that helps the body deal with fungal infections. The chemical constituents of propolis include flavonoids, which have an anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, it has analgesic properties, improves wound healing and repairs damaged cells.
- Thyme extract (Thymus Serpillum) . Contains essential oil and flavonoids that eliminate fungal infections of the feet and nails. It has antiseptic, antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Tea tree extract (Melaleuca alternifolia) . Restores damaged nail plaque, removes itching, skin irritations and eczema. Accelerates healing of the affected area, soothes and moisturizes the skin, relieves irritation. It is an antifungal component.
- Black pepper oil . Due to its warming, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, black pepper oil is useful for muscle damage, tendinitis, symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Wild chestnut bud extract . It is a modern ingredient in medicine. Soothes tired and swollen feet. It relieves the symptoms of mycosis, improves blood circulation to the legs, rejuvenates the skin of the feet because it has the ability to heal cracks and rough skin.
- Reduces foot perspiration;
- Eliminates unpleasant odors ;
- Heals cracks and blisters on the surface of the foot;
- Stops the destruction of the nail plate;
- Increases the body’s resistance to infectious invasion.
Way of ussage
- Before applying the gel, the feet should be soaked in warm water for 15 minutes, then dried with a dry towel.
- Apply the gel on the fingers and soles twice a day.
- The treatment should be followed for 1 month .
Forum – user reviews and results
On online forums, users are delighted with Fungonis Gel because it delivers fast results. Users say that the gel moisturizes and nourishes the skin of the feet, completely heals the fungus on the feet and nails, soothes itching and irritation of the skin of the feet, the effect is felt after the first application,
repairs damaged skin and restores healthy nails.
All users gave positive feedback on the product.
Pharmacies – find out where you can buy the product in United States
Fungonis Gel is not available in pharmacies so it can be purchased from there. However, you can purchase it from the authorized reseller’s website. Enter the site and fill in the online form with your name and phone number. You will be called by an operator as soon as possible to confirm the order and to discuss details about the delivery address of the product.