Numerous risk factors in everyday life and modern lifestyles at one time can become some of the leading causes of serious illness, with long-term complications and consequences, such as varicose veins. Obesity, smoking, unhealthy eating , lack of physical activity and immobility are just some of the factors involved in the pathogenesis of many diseases. All these factors increase the risk of venous and lymphatic congestion, varicose veins, varicose veins and other complications associated with the affected circulation in the body.
In combination with the underlying diseases (which mainly affect the cardiovascular system, metabolism and endocrine function) and after surgery, there is a repeated increase in the risk of developing deep vein thrombosis , which in itself poses a significant risk for the development of pulmonary embolism and associated with complications. A frequently used method, easy to use and extremely effective for treating and combating these factors, is the VaricoSocks elastic stocking therapy.
Opinions – what specialists say about VaricoSocks
VaricoSocks were tested on a number of volunteers with serious risk factors and symptoms of severe venous and lymphatic congestion. For varicose veins, they have contributed to limb irrigation, improved systemic circulation, and significantly reduced the risk of thromboembolism.
The main risks associated with the treatment of socks are the wrong size and / or length of the model, which creates more or less tension and compression.
Price – buy directly from the manufacturer at a reduced price
The product can be bought at half price, if you hurry to catch this offer. All you have to do is fill in the order form with your name and phone number. You can reimburse the payment upon receipt of the product or you can opt for payment by bank card, following the steps of the online payment system.
Prospectus – composition, contraindications
Unlike the well-known ordinary socks, they are made of special fabrics that create pressure, compression and a certain amount of pressure on the blood vessels of the feet. The tightest part of the sock is in the ankle area, gradually extending to the thigh, knee and thigh. This creates a constant pressure on the muscles , just like a massage.
Elastic socks can also provide postoperative support for rehabilitation and can relieve temporary swelling of the feet (especially the ankle) . and standing. The capillaries of the skin expand and due to high pressure, some macromolecules (fibrinogen) can pass into the extravascular space.
With the help of elastic socks, the effects of increasing venous pressure are prevented. Their special design allows to obtain the desired effects, and their use leads to the effective reduction of swelling of the lower limbs, slowing down and reducing the appearance of varicose veins . Socks also relieve lower limb pain and reduce the overall risk of blood clots.
Recommendations for use
The most common treatment with VaricoSocks elastic stockings is recommended for the following diseases:
- Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis : Varicose veins are the most common cause of the disease, with additional factors being various vein lesions, inflammatory changes, punctures and more. Numerous studies have shown an extremely good response to unpleasant symptoms and reduce the risk of further damage and long-term complications when using elastic socks (alone or more often in combination with appropriate drug therapy).
- Varicose veins in the lower limbs : the causes of varicose veins are numerous (heredity, loss of venous elasticity, pregnancy, obesity, tight clothing, prolonged standing, etc.), one of the main methods of non-surgical treatment , involves the use of elastic stockings, wearing them is recommended for the whole day.
- Varicose veins with unspecified location : the main non-surgical, non-invasive treatment includes the combination of elastic stockings and appropriate medications, and in severe cases with a high risk of serious complications, surgical treatment is recommended.
- Hypotension : in hypotension and especially in orthostatic hypotension, good results are described with the use of elastic stockings, an adequate diet, physical activity, because drug therapy is necessary only in certain patients with severe forms of the disease.
- Diabetic polyneuropathy : the condition is one of the serious complications of diabetes and, in the absence of timely treatment, serious injuries are possible. VaricoSocks treatment is just an additional therapy that is used in conjunction with drug therapy, appropriate physical therapy and other treatments.
- Erysipelas : severe disease causes a multiple increase in the risk of trophic disorders and injuries of the limbs, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, in which, after consulting a specialist and carefully weighing the benefits and risks, prescribing treatment with elastic socks (usually after passing the phase acute and attenuation of skin lesions).
- Postoperative : Prophylactic use of elastic socks is recommended in many patients after certain surgeries to reduce the risk of blood clots.
In addition to diagnosed and proven diseases, VaricoSocks can also be used as a preventative measure in patients at high risk for varicose veins.
Way of ussage
For best results, daily use is recommended, wearing them when you wake up, because the swelling in the limbs is low in the early morning before moving. These are removed in the evening, mainly during sleep.
It is recommended to clean daily with cold water and a mild detergent, allowing them to dry naturally (without access to direct sunlight and artificial heaters).
- Stretch your socks well before putting them on;
- Avoid twisting socks;
- Make sure they fit your size (no longer, no shorter, no wider, no too tight);
- Do not bend or twist the socks when you put them on their feet ;
- If you have difficulty wearing shoes, you can pre-moisturize and soften the skin using a suitable lotion until completely absorbed;
- In case of difficulty, you can also use baby powder on the stretch;
- Using rubber gloves you can adjust the length of the socks and smooth them on the skin.
Forum – read reviews from all users
Many users say that they wear elastic socks prophylactically because they have professions related to the continuous occupation of a vertical position, as well as the long occupation of a sitting position, especially in conditions of altered pressure (as is the case, for example, for pilots, attendants flight etc.).
Users gave a positive feedback to the product , because they had good results when using elastic socks.
Pharmacies – where you can buy VaricoSocks
VaricoSocks are not available in pharmacies to be purchased from there. However, you can fill in the online form on the authorized distributor’s website , with your name and phone number. You will soon be called by an online operator to confirm the order and to provide the delivery address of the product.